Saturday, November 14, 2015

Progress Post 1


Progress:

At first my thoughts on my progress were to absolutely bore you to death with what I have been eating. But that is no fun. Instead I have decided just to say I have been trying new items, sticking to the 21 day fix meal plan and honestly LOVE daily Shakeology shakes. I am in no way a salesperson but I HAD loved the Shakeology prior I just kept justifying to myself reasons not to buy it. I consider myself a bargain shopper (unless its for someone I love, then I will  spend spend spend). Problem was I always had a problem loving myself. After getting to a certain point and always feeling crummy I decided to take my already semi-fitness lifestyle and kick it into gear FOR REAL this time. Now, I don't think I will go back. These past 11 days have already boosted my confidence SO much and I cannot imagine going back to the sadder version of myself. The consistency in the workouts and meals has:



  • Reduced Cravings for crappy food (don't get me wrong, smelled some GOOD stuff the other night and it peaked my interest but I dint cave)
  • Reduced the amount of headaches I have had. I also contribute this to my increased water intake
  • Completely diminished if not taken away my anxiety!! No medication (which I was starting to fear I'd need again----more to come on my story in later posts!)

It is not just me trying to feed you a load of crap either

My friend wrote a review on her own BB blog after just 3 days of using Shakeology:


Three-Day Shakeology Review
I felt the need to post this because I am pleasantly surprised by the product. Without making it known to my friend that turned me on to it, I was very skeptical at first. I have never been a fan of replacing meals with shakes or supplements and have always found myself left hungry or completely put-off by the shake. Even though it has only been three days, I am loving the vanilla Shakeology! The first day I had it plain with a little almond milk. The last two days, I have incorporated a banana into it (to get my fruit over with for the day) and it is delicious! After one day of using Shakeology, I also found myself looking forward to it the next day. I am the type of person that would MUCH rather have a savory breakfast such as eggs, toast, sausage etc., so the fact that I enjoy Shakeology for breakfast is a huge win. 
More to come..

Below are some pictures from some posts I have put on my Facebook and/or Instagram. Notice my progress picture in the middle collage.
Just for fun I wanted to share my post about me becoming a coach.





There will be more to come as I try more recipes with Shakeology, the 21 day fix, and just and overall new and improved lifestyle. 

Stay tuned :)

Signed,
Tiesha



No comments:

Post a Comment