Thursday, November 19, 2015

T.H.A.N.K.F.U.L----8 powerful letters when combined



November 19th, 2015

For the next 8 days leading up to Thanksgiving I am choosing to post an image which displays something I am thankful for. Today in my 'Like' page on Facebook- I chose this as my first image:


Also, just to share some trials and tribulations with you (total first world minute problems)---On 21 day fix you can only have this tiny little container for dressing. I use to put a lot of dressing (albeit sometimes "healthy" options just not portions) on my salad so this is HARD for me to adapt to.

One thing that was a save for me was that vinegar is a "free" food. So I have been using that on my salads to be able to still get the 'juicy' satisfaction without the cheat. However, the other day I forgot my vinegar and was really hungry. So I had to eat it dry and as I sat there munching like an animal it reminded me of the following graphic. So I made my own meme out of it. Hope it makes you smile :)


Links of the day:

Fun Fact learned from Health24
  • Blueberries, strawberries and raspberries contain plant nutrients known as anthocyanidins, which are powerful antioxidants. Blueberries rival grapes in concentrations of resveratrol – the antioxidant compound found in red wine that has assumed near mythological proportions. Resveratrol is believed to help protect against heart disease and cancer
Stay tuned!
Tiesha Braley




No comments:

Post a Comment