Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Day 21 and beyond


November 25

   As promised, here is a little collage I made to show my progress through the 21 day fix journey.
     Day 1 I was bloated and had little to no stomach definition left due to slacking at the gym and a bad diet.
      Day 10 was about halfway and you can see that my stomach lost some bloat and started defining my obliques.
       Day 21 was the final day. I did have wine the night prior (more than 4 Oz alloted) but still ended it off with progress. You can see my stomach is more defined and the bloat is GONE.

       In totality I shed over 7 lbs and lost almost 2 inches on my "pouch#. I lost a half inch on my butt, this was a negative as I liked my squat booty. Everything else lost, good riddance! I feel better and look better. I have energy and don't make excuses as much or wimp out entirely on work outs. While this is an accomplishment I am not stopping here.
    So what's next? Well I bought the 3 day refresh so I can get back on the right foot after the turkey day drinking and earing shenanigans. I also plan to integrate the 21 day fix workouts with my weight lifting gym routine.
     While hitting the gym I will be trying out the performance line sampler rfrom BB and anxiously waiting the release of Hammer and Chisel in December as my next program of choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment