Monday, November 23, 2015

Yummy Holiday Recipes you HAVE to check out!


November 23rd

Food edition

So in the honor of Thanksgiving I figured I would give the readers here a treat and post some yummy recipes I have my eye on for this Thanksgiving and beyond. They gave me the 'feels' for the holidays and I am hoping to sample some of these treats either now or shortly after the holiday. Feel free to try some (or all) of them out this holiday season and let me know what you thought!


Source: Liren Baker of Kitchen Confidante











Cranberry Chia Seed Sauce

 

Roasted Brussels Sprouts   source: Tan Rutley, blogger



source for below: Liren Baker 

and last but not least my last yummy 'try' is:
source: Amy, blogger at Savvy

Stay tuned for additional recipes, updates, stories, and more!
Thank you for your time
Tiesha






No comments:

Post a Comment